Wine Tasting/Local snacks/Transport with private car /Pick up Drop off in Berat/All fees and taxes / 3 types of wine + 1 raki at Nurellari winery / 3 types of wine + 1 Raki at Luani winery
If one of the wineries will be not available we will change it to another winery.
We can add lunch for an additional cost of 10 euro pp
Opportunity to choose the wineries –
Tour can be: 1 winery /2 wineries /3 wineries/
Explore one of the oldest and the best wine-producing regions in Albania. Learn bout the history of how it started producing wines. Meet families who started growing up grapes in their own gardens and backyards. How the start to create rakia and wine for personal consumption. Learn more about Raki and winemaking in Albania. Taste local snacks and enjoy a pleasant drive from.
About the wineries
is a family-run Winery. Founded by Mr. Fatos Nurellari after the 90s. Now Fatos and his sons are working together. Located in Osum Valley surrounded by small vineyards the building is very attractive. They produce different types of red and white wine. Fatos is promoting some local grape varieties like Debinja and Pules. In the touristic market is one of the best wineries of Albania and most visited in the region
- Meet one of the family members
- Visit the winery
- Taste 3 types of wine +1 Raki
is one of the first wineries built in Albania. It was built during communist time by Russians in 1965 and when communism fall it was privatized by Mr. Pellumb Berberi.
The winery is focused on the Albanian market and it’s the biggest winery in Albania with a capacity of 3.6 Million liters. It is not very famous in the touristic industry. The building itself belongs to the communist area.
- Meet the winery representative
- Visit the winery and learn more about the winemaking
- Taste 3 types of wine and 1 Raki as well local snacks like cheese, olives, bread, etc
- Indigenous wines
- Best wineries of Berat
- Nurellari Winery – Family-run winery located in Osum Valley
- Luani Winery – the biggest winery in Albania
- Local snacks – olives, homemade bread, cheese, and more
- Taste 2 types of Raki
- Learn more about winemaking
- Meet the representatives of the winery
- Pick up Drop off from the Hotel at any destination inside Berat
- Customized tour ( you can customize this tour )
Have more questions?