Bogove Waterfall Tour Berat
Surrounded by rich hues of green, this waterfall’s appeal rests precisely in its isolation from the rest of the world.
Tour guide /Transport per all itinerary /Pick up drop off in Berat
Opportunity to combine with wine tasting
Walk through Bogove National Park
Bogove Waterfall, Tour
Rising 20 meters above its pool of aquamarine waters, is an exquisite still-untouched spot to get in touch with nature.
If you are looking for the exotic side of Albania! One of the endless natural spectacles, pristine waters, Bogova Waterfall is a must! Situated on the left bank of the Osumi valley, this pearl of the Albanian landscape hides behind dense lush forests. Surrounded by rich hues of green, this waterfall’s appeal rests precisely in its isolation from the rest of the world.
- Meet with the tour guide in the morning and transfer to Bogove waterfall. A panoramic journey through Osum Valley.
- Leave the car and start an easy hike through the national park. Accompanied by the views of the stream coming from the Waterfall. Cross through wooden bridges and enjoy nature.
- Swim at the waterfall or just fresh up with the cold waters.
- On the way to Bogove stop in Polican known as the city of weapons
- Return in Berat
- Natural Park of Bogove
- Bogova Waterfall
- Hike Swim Explore
- Local Tour Guide
- Opportunity for wine tasting
- Stop at Polican (Communist Town
Have more questions?